Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
allsaint
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 33

Re: Broadband order

Go to solution
Thanks for that Daniel.
So if these tags are showing up on no. ending 260, am I right in thinking any issues at present are nothing to do with Plusnet, as the order with them was for a different number?
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 33

Go to solution

I agree with you there @allsaint.

I already have my tag query sent off to my supplier to have it checked so we haven't wasted any time. As soon as I get an update I will be in touch with you directly. I'm hoping the response from my supplier is that they will remove the tag and not refer us to Plusnet.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
allsaint
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 33

Go to solution
Thanks, hopefully this can get sorted shortly!
allsaint
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 33

Go to solution
Hi Daniel / Mods, any news?
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 33

Go to solution

Hi @allsaint,

I've had two updates but unfortunately the latest is telling me that it has been escalated with Openreach, as a priority, and that they expect I should have an update on the 28/01/2019. I've replied back to them in the hopes that they come back sooner.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
allsaint
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 33

Go to solution
Ok, if I don't hear from you I will give you a shout on Monday. Could I just say, this is absolutely ridiculous. In fact, it's gone beyond that
0 Ratings
allsaint
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 33

Go to solution
Hello, if it's not too much trouble can you tell me what's happening?
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 33

Go to solution

Hi @allsaint,

Our suppliers have come back to me stating that they have raised an issue with their Tags Resolution Team asking to investigate and remove the marker from the line. They've stated that it can take up to 3 working days. They've asked that I review it tomorrow 29/01/2019 by 16:00 hrs.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 33

Go to solution

Hi @allsaint,

Our broadband supplier, BT Wholesale, have come back and told me that Openreach have removed the tag or marker from your line. You should now be able to order your broadband service.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
allsaint
Aspiring Contributor
Message 30 of 33

Go to solution
Thanks Daniel, could I ask how best to proceed considering:
My order was for superfast fibre and line rental @ 29.99 a month with weekend calls included. Who can I contact to get the broadband added? I see on my latest bill I've been charged for the weekend calls, who can sort that? Will the original price of £29.99 be honoured, I notice the current price of that package is £35.99? What about the £100 reward card and the £140 cashback that should have tracked but didn't?
0 Ratings