cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
booniitee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Broadband package with upgraded landline (cont.)

Go to solution

This is a continuation of another thread. I had wanted to order a broadband package together with anytime landline. Since doing both at the same time was not possible, it was suggested that I order the broadband package and then add the anytime landline as an add-on. Now that I have broadband activated (yay), I am attempting the latter. I came across the following:

> Change your calling plan
>
> Switch from one of our three calling plans (Unlimited
> Weekend Calls, Unlimited Evening & Weekend Calls
> and Unlimited Anytime calls) to another.

However, as promising as it read, clicking the button provided beneath it led me to the page attached below. Clicking "Continue" leads to a checkout.

How do I go about getting anytime call?

Screenshot_2019-01-23 BT com Personal Calling Plan Add-ons.png

And in case you are wondering, "Manage your landline features" gave me this:

Screenshot_2019-01-23 BT com Personal Calling Features.png

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Broadband package with upgraded landline (cont.)

Go to solution

@booniitee I tried the same links for my own line and was brought to the same page that showed my current calling plan and below this it gave me the option to change it, these options were above the international calling add ons.  When was your line/broadband connected?

0 Ratings
booniitee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

@NeilOwrote:

@booniitee I tried the same links for my own line and was brought to the same page that showed my current calling plan and below this it gave me the option to change it, these options were above the international calling add ons.  When was your line/broadband connected?

Both of broadband and landline were connected on 22nd Jan. I was trying to change the plan on 23rd. The option is not there today either, on 24th.

0 Ratings
booniitee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

I am checking this daily. I still do not see the calling plan options.

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

I remember that thread, strange it's still not fixed, ring 0800 800 150 and the value or loyalty team can add it for you.

They are open 8am-8pm tomorrow (Saturday) and 9am-6pm Sunday, over the weekend you have your free weekend calls at least.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

@booniitee did you get this sorted? I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team if you need help with this.

Thanks

Neil

Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @booniitee,

Thanks for getting in touch. I called you on your land line once and your mobile twice but missed you tonight.

I have added the Unlimited Anytime Calls add on for you. It costs £9.99 per month which you are already aware of. It's active on your account now.

Do you need any other help or are you happy to close your case? Smiley Happy

Thanks

DanielS

booniitee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Yes, thank you for changing it. Seems to be all done now.

The option to change the call plan actually appeared when I checked yesterday night, but I was too sleepy to read and click things carefully. I guess, either someone changed things, or I just had to wait for about a week before that became available.

Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back to me @booniitee.

You are very welcome. I'm glad you now have the option to change it online when you need to.

Take care and have a great day Smiley Happy

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings