Did you mean: 
booniitee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Broadband package with upgraded landline

Go to solution

Firstly, I would like to know how to order the following BT packages together:

1. Superfast Fibre (£29.99/m for 18 months), and
  2. Unlimited Anytime Calls (£9.99/m with 12 months min.)?

Clicking "Add and continue" for either one leads me eventually to a checkout without an option to add the other. How do I go about ordering both, hopefully without waiting for one order to go through first?

Secondly, am I understanding this correctly that picking those two packages come to $39.98 for the first 18 months? I am assuming the line rental required by the landline is covered by the broadband package.

Lastly, how do I go about ensuring that the end of the minimal Sky contractual period coincides with the start of the BT contract? Cancellation notification period together with an unknown setup time makes this rather difficult to manage.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Broadband package with upgraded landline

Go to solution

Contact the BT Options Team on 0800.800.030 who should be able to answer your questions.

Be aware however if they offer to put the package through for you it will probably mean that you will lose any "online only" offers so don't let them do that for you.

booniitee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
I see. Thank you for the heads-up. I assume the "limited-time" £100 BT Reward Card offer falls into this category.
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@booniitee wrote:
I see. Thank you for the heads-up. I assume the "limited-time" £100 BT Reward Card offer falls into this category.

I strongly suspect that it will but you could always ask the Options Team.

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Guru
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

The line and broadband for £29.99 includes free weekend calls to UK landlines, you would then add the unlimited anytime calls as an addon, so your basket should show recurring charges of £39.98.

If you don't add the calling plan don't worry, you'll be able to add it on at the same price the day after your broadband goes live.
Lastly, unlimited anytime calls is an addon so you can remove it anytime with 30 days notice, add it back if you want and remove again, all addons have that flexibility, It only has a minimum duration if you're line only customer and no broadband.

*Edit*
For the reward card it must be placed online, you will not qualify on phone orders.

booniitee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@-Richie-wrote:

The line and broadband for £29.99 includes free weekend calls to UK landlines, you would then add the unlimited anytime calls as an addon, so your basket should show recurring charges of £39.98.

That is the main problem I am having. Unlimited Anytime Calls is not listed as an add-on. It shows SIM plans, anti-virus, physical phones, call blocker, caller display, international add-on and line rental options (which really should be disabled since it is included from the package). Neither evening nor anytime calls are listed.

Your comment now makes me curious as to whether adding both to checkout is supposed to be possible or not.

If you don't add the calling plan don't worry, you'll be able to add it on at the same price the day after your broadband goes live.
Lastly, unlimited anytime calls is an addon so you can remove it anytime with 30 days notice, add it back if you want and remove again, all addons have that flexibility, It only has a minimum duration if you're line only customer and no broadband.

I have not placed the order yet. Having to add it manually later was what I wanted to avoid. However it is good to know that it can be done relatively easily later.

*Edit*

For the reward card it must be placed online, you will not qualify on phone orders.

Fair enough. I will likely add the Unlimited Anytime Calls later. Thank you for clarifying.

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Guru
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@booniiteewrote:

That is the main problem I am having. Unlimited Anytime Calls is not listed as an add-on. It shows SIM plans, anti-virus, physical phones, call blocker, caller display, international add-on and line rental options (which really should be disabled since it is included from the package). Neither evening nor anytime calls are listed.

Your comment now makes me curious as to whether adding both to checkout is supposed to be possible or not.

Ok so the issue is not you, I've just tried a dummy order and I don't get any UK calling plan options, I only get international calling plan options.
Hopefully a passing mod can make the BT.com team aware, for now though just order the line and broadband, then the day after it goes live you can add unlimited anytime calls, it'll go live on that same day so you don't have to worry 🙂

0 Ratings