cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Broadband price in Line Rental Saver Renewal

Hi,

I have been emailed by BT to renew my Line Rental Saver but when I try to place the order it shows my Halo Broadband Package has gone to the non discounted Broadband price, significantly negating the value of the Line Rental Saver.  I renewed my broadband for 24 months in January 2020 so am only 6 months into the 24 months.

Is this an error in the system?  Can the 24 month broadband deal be negated by renewing Line Rental Saver?  I tried speaking to the call centre but they didn't seem to understand the issue.

Mike N

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Broadband price in Line Rental Saver Renewal

@mikeynebwrote:

Hi,

I have been emailed by BT to renew my Line Rental Saver but when I try to place the order it shows my Halo Broadband Package has gone to the non discounted Broadband price, significantly negating the value of the Line Rental Saver.  I renewed my broadband for 24 months in January 2020 so am only 6 months into the 24 months.

Is this an error in the system?  Can the 24 month broadband deal be negated by renewing Line Rental Saver?  I tried speaking to the call centre but they didn't seem to understand the issue.

Mike N

It's a system error, It's not showing your existing discount, instead it shows the non-discounted price.
You can renew as the discount does write back correctly and your existing BB discount unchanged. 

Line rental saver will reflect as an additional £19.99 discount, deduct that from what you pay now and that's the new monthly price for 12 months until the line rental saver expires.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Broadband price in Line Rental Saver Renewal

many thanks Richie

0 Ratings