cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Broadband renewal

Have received a renewal email but I’m totally confused.

Want to renew my existing contract but when I go to the website that I can access to only links for upgraded packages and prices.

I checked the deal compared to the link that only can provide the upgraded package. so, here is the thing.

If I choose the Fibre 2 deal from the current deal promotion at the moment, I will pay a 31.99 bill monthly, but If I choose to renew my current option and upgrade it to the Fibre with Halo deal, I gotta pay a 38.99 bill per month. 

Why wouldn't I get the Fibre 2 deal straight away as well as not waiting for it to be activated?

Thank you.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Broadband renewal

this is a customer help customer forum   your post does not go to BT  the Fibre 2 from your post does not include Halo

phone options team who are dealing with contract renewals and see what you can negotiate 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings