Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Broadband still not activated

I placed my BT broadband order on the 4th of May and on the 15th the phone line engineer came and to activated it. The oder page still says activation date for broadband on the 15th with the text:

We are currently investigating your Broadband order with our suppliers and will keep you updated with any progress. Please continue to check online for further updates.

I telephoned the next day 16th and was informed that the broadband would be active by today 21st and yet it still is not. What is causing all this delay and when will it be working...

Distinguished Sage

Re: Broadband still not activated

your broadband can be activated at any time up to midnight on the activation day if looks like there is a possible problem at the exchange getting broadband connected
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’

I think u stopped mid sentence, my activation date was the 15th of May, does it really take a week to connect the line and broadband.

Distinguished Sage

[ Edited ]

"I telephoned the next day 16th and was informed that the broadband would be active by today 21st and yet it still is not. What is causing all this delay and when will it be working...".

it looks from the text you posted that there has been a technical problem at the exchange in connecting your broadband and that is should be connected at some time during today this can be at any time up to midnight

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’