cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kazbo72
Message 1 of 4

Bt Infinity half price 12 months?

Hi, i have recently been cut off dueto not having the amount in my bank. To my knowledge BT were sorting this issue out when i rang them up last month.

I just got home to find my services restricted. So i rang up it said i couldnt speak to an agent without paying the bill first (which is appalling customer service). So i have now just paid the bill that is incorrect and shouldve have been corrected when i last phoned up. I even stayed on the line after paying to try and correct this with an agent again and BT put the phone down on me as there not capable enough of figuring out what was wrong (that was 18 minuites wasted on the phone).

I have been paying £30.50 a month for my broadband since i joined. It should be half that price for 12 months as that is what i signed up for. Also shouldve recieved sainsburys vouchers (and yes i did fill the form out). Also you had to make ammendments for an activation fee that i got charged for that shoulve been free. Thankfully the £39 was taken off the next bill. But overall, i have nothing but bad comments to say about BT so far.

I want to be credited the hal price broadband amount to be taken off the next bill for all the months i jave been with you so far. And i want you to make sure it doesnt happen on the next bill. Thanks.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Kazbo72
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bt Infinity half price 12 months?

Also to help you guys out. When i rang up the first time they cancelled one order due to complications with setting up the line. And they created a new one for me instantly. So you should be able to find this in your system. Just to help you out 🙂
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

please remove your account number this is a public forum

This is a customer to customer self help forum posts made here do not go to BT although the forum is moderated by BT not every post is read
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@Kazbo72 Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to see you're having problems with your bills and it's disappointing that to read about the difficulties you've had getting this sorted when speaking to the helpdesk.

If you need any help please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details.

You'll find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings