cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frank3
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Bt Isn't Listening

This is not a question but a post that I am writing in the event that I am sued by bt sometime in the future or registered negatively on some credit reference agency. I will rely on this as evidence of what I have tried to do to achieve my aim which is simply to cancel a service which I get no benefit but still have been charged for years by Bt. I noticed a £5 dd on my account before Christmas. Could not identify what it was for and so cancelled it. Since then I have had requests to pay. Notices that the sum is increasing.requests to get in touch to sort it out. I have found the BT online service and chat useless. Telephone communication is equally poor. Issues, nobody listens, it takes ages to get an explanation as what I was paying for, queuing, re-explaining,fobbing off to other numbers. I am really fed up. Every month I respond to the request for payment and get no where. I am now being asked to pay £25. BT sort it out and leave me alone and stop making your captured customers do your work for you. Last defence 1315904409 the service which I never used was premium mail.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
CJT80
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bt Isn't Listening

@Frank3

To clarify what have they been charging you for?  BT Premium Mail?

*This is mainly a customer to customer forum*

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
Frank3
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Yes

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

you must have chose to keep your old bt email address presumably when you moved to another provider hence why premium email.  maybe through time you decided to stop using the service and email address and use a third party address

from what you say you must no longer use the old BT email address?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.