cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 7

Bt Reward card

I signed up actually in Dec 2018 with the promise of a free gift card and gift, I've received no email what so ever to claim or indeed receive anything but have just been reminded of the offer through a similar advert how can I chase mine up please
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Bt Reward card

Welcome to this user forum. @Louisewailes 

The reward card would have needed to be claimed, but its much too late now.

https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

As for the gift, which one was it?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

I was never told I had to claim anything I was informed I would get an email when Reward had been sent out, very misleading of BT not sure on item how would I complain regarding this
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

@Louisewailes wrote:
I was never told I had to claim anything I was informed I would get an email when Reward had been sent out, very misleading of BT not sure on item how would I complain regarding this

Not sure you can complain, as the terms of the offer were clear.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Many thanks for your help
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Louisewailes Thanks for posting and welcome to the BT.com community forums.  I'm really sorry to see you didn't receive the gift card and gift emails after you placed your order. 

I can't make any promises at this stage but we'll be happy to get this looked into if you send over your details.  I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Louisewailes 

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me this morning.

I have contacted our reward team on your behalf and I will give you another shout when I've received word back from them Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings