Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ajames83
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Bt TV not activating

Go to solution
Hi

Writing in hope that somebody may prove more insightful in solving my problem than BT customer service have been

Not the best start to my contract with BT. When arranging my contract 2 accounts were opened, I received 2 lots of equipment and spend numerous hours on the phone trying to sort the mess out, being transferred between departments and being cut off on 5 or 6 occasions. Eventually somebody took charge and cleaned up the mess. Cancelling the rogue account.

On to my current problem. Everything was installed as planned by the engineer on the said date. Phone line, youview box and broadband. Phone line and Braodband working fine but not BT tv including BT sports. This was the 31st October... were now on the 6th and no progress. I've spoke to BT at length everyday to sort the problem out and each person I speak to claims to have solved it "please give it 24 sir, and all channels will be live" ...last person I spoke to even promised four hours!! But still no bt TVs. Online my account says my order is complete and includes bttv entertainment plus and BT sports.

Anyone hear had any similar problems .... would appreciate anyone's ideas at getting this sorted

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bt TV not activating

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@Ajames83 I'm really sorry your BT TV is not working, it sounds like a subscription issue if the orders have completed. Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Ajames83
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Thanks guys. I have sent a message to contact the mods!
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Ajames83 Thanks for your PM about how to contact the Mods.

Send us your details by clicking on my user name and selecting the contact the mod team hyperlink which is just below my Avatar and complete the form that will come to us to help you.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings