Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richlatham
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Bt Vision Essential

Go to solution

I'm looking at getting You View and have seen the good BT deal. However you need to subscribe to BT Vision. Is BT Vision "Essentials" worth £4 per month - you don't seem to get much for it?

Also would the BT Vision or You View box be mine to keep at the end of 12 months if I cancelled the contract?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
masona2
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bt Vision Essential

Go to solution

Hi,

You don't get anything extra for £4 a month (£48 in total), apart from the fact that your YouView broadband usage won't count against your BB allowance and you'll also get a £250 HD PVR for only £49. So £104 inc £7 p&p all in. Bargin!

Rank - Mostly Harmless.
richlatham
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks - if I cancelled the BT Vision contract after 12 months (say), would the You View box me mine or would I have to return it to BT?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
drhowells
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
It's yours 🙂 All features will work, except for access to the BT Vision content.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

i just renewed my contract with bt,i have the youview box,,i see that now the box belongs to me,,so why am i a paying a subscription for youview on my new comtract,what do i get for my subscription? ,i only use the box for the iplayers and to record stuff

0 Ratings