cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bean208
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Bt app not showing my products or extras

I have been unable to access my products or extras for several weeks and am still unable to use the online protection facility. I noticed other users have had the same problem. I have spoken with the 'technical department' several times but to no avail. Could use some help please.

This is the message displayed on My BT page:

My Products

We can't display your product information at the moment, we’re working to fix this as quickly as possible.

Need to check your broadband usage? While we fix the issue you can access the broadband usage tool here.

Recently placed an order? Your products may not show until we have completed the order. You can track your order online.

Cancelled your BT services? If you have cancelled your service there will no longer be any product information shown in My BT. Visit bt.com/products to find out more about our products
My Extras
Sorry, we cannot show your Extras at present, please try again later.

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bt app not showing my products or extras

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bt app not showing my products or extras

@bean208 Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, we'll be happy to help you get this fixed.  Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings