cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gavin1984
Message 1 of 7

Bt basic line rental

Hi guys just ordered bt basic line rental for £5.10 a month just wondering if any 1 knows if you can have unlimited broadband with it or you got to have the basic broadband??
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Bt basic line rental

Looks like this is the 'basic' package. http://www.bt.com/includingyou/bt-basic-broadband.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Gavin1984
Message 3 of 7

Hi thanks for reply, any idea if you could upgrade the broadband cause 10gb usage wouldn't be enough??
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

I do not think you can upgrade broadband package on BT Basic
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

You could try the options team who are uk based 0800800030

you may find though you cannot combine basic phone line rental with a more expensive broadband package. After all it is intended for low income to save money

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
nmac234
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Hello,

i took out Bt basic and they wanted to charge me £30 a month , offers do not apply to Bt basic . Stay Away !!!!!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
ernie_c
Expert
Message 7 of 7

It would seem prudent IMHO to limit the expenditure of those who qualify for BT Basic.
0 Ratings