cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Bt broadband Upgrade at end of contract - do I keep my existng landline package?

Go to solution

Hello, 

Two years ago, I signed up for BT Fibre 1 with an extra landline package with Unlimited Minutes. I have now come to upgrade my broadband, and the upgrade options don't make any mention of the landline package I currently have. If I upgrade from BT Fibre 1 to BT Fibre 2, will that auto enroll me in anew Landline package, or will I keep my existing package? 

The details seem unclear, as the upgrade for broadband mentions landline packages to be included when you upgrade, but the only options for landline with a new package (BT Fibre 2) are optional stuff like Call protect - what does my landline contract/cost become if I upgrade? Does it remain unchanged, or does it become an expensive X per minute package? 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Bt broadband Upgrade at end of contract - do I keep my existng landline package?

Go to solution

Call package are no longer included with your broadband and they are now add-ons to your contract.

If you are going to upgrade I would phone options team 0800800030 and negotiate a new deal which suits you. If  you do not like offer then don't accept

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.