cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jwoodrow
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Bt broadband activation

I ordered a bt package on the 9th of february and have had my orders cancelled 6 times, i have had to call everyday to check that the a new order has been accepted, i was promised my bt broadband activation date for the 28th of february but the day before they cancelled my order again, the customer service is no where near good enough, i had a new order placed on the 28th for my activation to be yesterday but they still have not activated the service, i am appalled at the service they are providing me with no updates on what's going on.

Hope someone can help
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bt broadband activation

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bt broadband activation

Good morning @jwoodrow and welcome to the community,

I am sorry for the problems you're having getting your services connected.  It really shouldn't take 6 orders to connect the service and I can appreciate the frustration with what feels like going round in circles.

Send us over your details and I'll check what's causing the issue.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings