cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nikki1993
Message 1 of 3

Bt broadband!

Well ordered BT broadband on the 28th November and they give me a activation date for the 3rd December, they rand me then on the 4th and said they have to re activate the account as something went wrong on the account and this has happened 4 more times after this date and I'm still waiting as they rang me yesterday the 14th December saying they need to do it again? What is going on? I have told them if this happens again I won't be staying with BT as I have had to many problems!! Still no broadband!!
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bt broadband!

Once the Forum Mods have read your post they will post an invite here once you reply to them they will take personal ownership of the problem until resolved.
Do not send them a Personal Message as this is the incorrect contact method and cannot be properly tracked also the mod contacted may not be on shift for sometime and this will delay your help

The forum mods normally reply within 3/5 working days after you have contacted them
They will contact you personally by email or phone  

mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bt broadband!

Hi Nikki1993,

If you fill out the contact us form located in the about me section of my profile, we can take a look at this for you.
Cheers,
Chris
BT Mod Team.
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings