cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Bt contract expiry

Go to solution

If I cancel my contract how much will bt charge me if I want to keep my bt box pro?

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Bt contract expiry

Go to solution

If you have had the box prior to 13th December 2019 the box is yours to keep otherwise see link

How to return and recycle your BT equipment for free | BT Help

If you are leaving before your contract has ended you will also be charged early termination fees

See link

Leaving BT | BT Help

Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

@gg30340wrote:

If you have had the box prior to 13th December 2019 the box is yours to keep otherwise see link

The Pro box was released in 2021, which means it remains the property of BT, the charge for not returning it is £140 and it will lose some functionality without an active subscription.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@-Richie- wrote:

@gg30340wrote:

The Pro box was released in 2021, which means it remains the property of BT, the charge for not returning it is £140 and it will lose some functionality without an active subscription.

In which case that obviously means he has not had it prior to 2019 so he should refer to the link as I suggested!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for that. I can get  a grade A at CEX for £78

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Expires March 31st, so began March 2022.

I also have the 4k ultra box, which I managed to keep after discussions with bt, so hopefully I may work out some deal, especially since these boxes are now defunct, being replaced with the EE badged replacement 

0 Ratings