cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thomasburns
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Bt hub5

How much us bt hub5 for existing customers per month ? Our house seems to be paying about £60
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Bt hub5

The hub5 is free, do you mean how much is broadband? If so it depends if you are in or out of contract and whether you have negotiated a deal. Speak to the options team on 0800 800030

Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 7

There's generally no charge for a hub supplied as part of a BT package, though you'll be liable for one if you cancel the service before the initial minimum term expires. Once that's up the hub becomes your sole property with no conditions.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Thomasburns
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

I mean we pay £60 per month for the broadband/wi fi connection . What is included
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 7

That looks like too much, suggesting that you're no longer within a minimum term and accordingly paying full tariff prices. Your bills should show what the £60 comprises.

The Options Team on 0800 800 030 should be able to come up with better prices in exchange for you committing to a further minimum term. Try negotiating with them.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Thomasburns
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Yeah but my name isn't on the bill , i go 50-50 with someone else and they got a box that connects to their tv and they get free satelite tv channels including bt sport !
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

You need to check with the person you are going 50/50 with to see what BT package and extras you are paying for although it sound like they are conning you into subsidising their BT TV package.