cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Bt id/ reward card

Go to solution

I have activated my bt id via the email several days ago however when I try log into to it it keeps saying no details can be found for that I.d. this means I can't claim my reward card. Any suggestions?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bt id/ reward card

Go to solution

Hi @Chappyboy86,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry you haven't been able to claim your BT Reward Card. If you send me your details, I'll be able to give you a hand.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bt id/ reward card

Go to solution

Hi @Chappyboy86 

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me this afternoon.

I am sorry for the problems you had claiming for your reward card.  As agreed, I have went ahead and claimed for the reward card on your behalf.  You'll receive an email confirming this and a follow up email with the next steps to activate and use your card.

I'll go ahead and close this off from my side.  If you need help or have a question about your BT services in future feel free to post back as you're more than welcome 😊

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings