cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrShpak
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 10

Bt install today but no equipment received

Hi. I seem to have an issue. I have my infinity and TV install today but I have not received anything. I ment to get the smart hub but it seems like it has never been dispatched. Spoke to Bt a few times by now and each time they say it has been dispatched but no luck. So the question is. Does the engineer have a smart hub and an uhd box with them to carry on the installation or am I screwed?
0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: Bt install today but no equipment received

They would most likely have a home hub 5, but I am not sure about the UHD box, but if you have paid for an install, then I would imagine they would bring on with them.

Is there any chance that the equipment may have been sent to another address, have you recently moved?

0 Ratings
MrShpak
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 10

No as I've been living here for 5 years. I sense a massive complaint. I also hope they have a smart hub bit hh5 as this is what I ment to get. On the tracking page it says awaiting dispatch so I have no clue what's going on.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Hi @MrShpak,

Did you equipment arrive okay? If not, then I thing the best thing to do is to contact the Order Chat Team and they'll be able to chase this for you.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
MrShpak
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 10

Hi @PaddyB Nothing arrived. I spent about an hour on the phone talking with order management team. The summary is that they have no idea what happened so they reordered the smart hub and the youview box again. I still for have a tracking number and have another vol013 number that says awaiting dispatch. I don't have my hopes up at this point in time. I'm actually really annoyed now. The engineer was here and I have working fiber but no router to connect and no box. For some reason I'm sure that I will not get my router tomorrow..
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Hi @MrShpak,

I'm sorry your equipment didn't arrive. If its saying awaiting dispatch is could be that was a delay with the warehouse and it could arrive tomorrow. I'll be able to take a look at this for you, if you like.

You can send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
MrShpak
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 10

@PaddyB
I sent you a private message. Sorry but I cannot see a link saying contact the mods . Hope this is ok
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Hi @MrShpak,

If you click on my username you should see the "Contact The Mods" link in the "About Me" section of my profile. Unfortunately I'm unable to deal with service request through PM.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
MrShpak
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 10

@PaddyB no worries. I found the link. It's just well hidden on a mobile. I sent a request but as I said before I'm not having my hopes up.
0 Ratings
MrShpak
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 10

@PaddyB i just want to say that another order has not been dispatched. I'm starting to wonder how difficult it is to put a sticker on the package. I really need to get this sorted. This is ridiculous now..
0 Ratings