Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
merrick
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 13

Bt max hd

Go to solution

Recently took out a bt tv box with max hd. I thought this package included sports. However, despite having been told three times by bt staff that it does the technical dept have said that I have to wait five days until this MIGHT be resolved. 

Am in limbo now. Does it or doesn't it include sports. 

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 13

Re: Bt max hd

Go to solution

Yes it includes BT Sport free of charge on that package, HD and kids bolt on is also part of the package.

0 Ratings
merrick
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution

Thanks for that. Beginning to think I was stupid. So, why couldn't the technical dept fix this on Monday when I phoned and I was told that I had to wait five days before phoning again.  The bloke on Monday tried via the phone line to add them but said it was not part of my package!  I'm at a bit of a loss and am thinking of moving to sky or virgin. 

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution

Sometimes complex faults are escalated to an offline team to investigate, which is why the 5 day lead time would of been quoted, give them a chance to fix it, BTTV does provide good value for the content.

0 Ratings
merrick
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution
But it's not a fault if the technician says I'm not eligible. It is a clear mistake in the processing of my order. That is what what frustrates customers.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @merrick sorry that you are not able to view all the channels that should be included in your package. It could be that this is a complex issue and a team are working on this in the background but to be sure please send us over your details by clicking on my profile and selecting the contact the mods option and we will be happy to check and ensure this is fixed for you.

cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
merrick
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution

On my profile am struggling to find the mod comms option. Where is it? 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @merrick can you check again as the link is enabled. You should see the hyperlink just about the number for Posts, Kudos and solutions. Post back and let me know how you get on.

cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
merrick
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution

Didn't realise it was your profile I had to look at! Hopefully something has arrived. 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @merrick I've checked and we have received your form ok. Once you reach the top of the queue one of the team will be in touch to help with this.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings