cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paddymac249
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Bt reward card for £110

Hi there I booked my bt fibre 2 broadband package in December for it to be activated in January only for it to be delayed by 5 days and at the time of booking this there was the £110 reward card I would recieve if I went with bt as sky were offering me a new deal for £22 if I stayed with them so I thought the reward card would help reduce my overall monthly bill as I am paying £31 a month for this but I still have no rewards card can you explain why this has happened and considering I was without internet for 5 days because of your mistake

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
NeilO
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bt reward card for £110

Hi @Paddymac249 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm really sorry about the delay getting your broadband connected.

Have you tried to claim the reward card by logging into this link with your BT ID details?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Paddymac249
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi Neil I have tried this link but it says I have no rewards to claim which I find incredible because that was the reason I decided to switch from sky and only for sky to offer me a lot cheaper deal to stay and now I can't understand why when it was in black and white the rewards card for £110

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Paddymac249 

Thank you for checking that.  I am sorry that it isn't showing you a reward card to claim when you log in with your BT ID details.  I completely get that the only reason why you moved over was taking the value of the reward card into consideration.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings