Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rd5000
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Bt reward card wrong ammount

Go to solution

I am a new BT Telephone and Broadband customer my line was installed and active last week 6/6/17 now i claimed the reward card and got a confirmation email but it says its only for £100 but it should have been more than this i ordered on the 25/5/17 the offer was telephone line and infinity 1 with the speed of infinity 2 (basicly infinity 2 for the price of infinity 1) the order is correct but the reward card is for the wrong amount but has not turned up yet.

Now if i log in to my account it says " your broadband order qualify for a reward your order is still in progress but once it's complete you can claim your reward" now i do not under stand this as my phone and broadband order is complete, Then if i click the red tack order button next to it goes to a page where it says set up complete, the only other thing i find odd is that if i click track router delivery it show still at the sorting office even though i collected it  from the sorting office . Maybe this has messed it up,

Please can some one help me im sure the gift card was for about £175  on that date of order 25/5/17 i have emailed bt last week with no reply from them.

Thank you,

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bt reward card wrong ammount

Go to solution

Hi @rd5000 and welcome.

I've checked the offer terms and conditions and the offer that was running on the date of your order was,

0 Ratings
rd5000
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi there thanks for the quck reply and for confirmation that the reward card is £125 hi yes have tried live chat but no luck. So how do i get the £125 reward card as when i have tried live chat, telephone, and message to the rewards deptment but no luck not sure what else i can do, 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back @rd5000.

I can help with the reward card. Please drop me over an email with your details, including the order reference. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
rd5000
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Ok will send you a message thanks

**edited by Mod**

0 Ratings