Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Applepie1
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Bt reward card

Go to solution

Hi, I have a BT  reward card which has expired by a few days. I have spoken to pure card who say the funds have been returned to BT but I was unable to use the card just before the expiry date as it was declined. I have spoken to seven different BT departments in the hope of sorting the problem out today. I haven't been able to use the card earlier as I had a serious accident. Please could someone help me sort this out?  Pure card said it was straight forward but I cannot seem to get any help? Thanks 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: Bt reward card

Go to solution

Hi @Applepie1

I am not sure what can be done after a card has expired. But I’ve asked one of the moderation team to have a chat. They may be able to help or offer some advice. 

They are fairly busy if you keep checking back they will reply to this thread. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Applepie1
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Dean007

Thank you, I appreciate that. I will keep checking.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Applepie1,

I am sorry to hear that the card has expired. I can't promise that we can get a new one issued but we can ask the right people and explain your circumstances. To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you over the next couple of working days.

I hope you are recovering well after your accident.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Applepie1 I've raised a case with the rewards team explaining your situation and as soon as they update me with me I'll give you a call.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Applepie1
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @NeilO @DanielS

Thank you for looking into this for me I really do appreciate it. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

@Applepie1 Thanks for speaking with me this morning, I was happy to help you get this sorted Smiley Happy

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Applepie1
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @NeilO @DanielS @Dean007

Just to say thank you to all of you for your help. Amazing customer service 😊