Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grzesiekskowron1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 19

Bt reward card

Go to solution
Hi
I try claim reward card from bt and I get message with information, my card will be with me in up to 30 days. Today is 32 day and still nothing. Could somebody help me with that please?
0 Ratings
18 REPLIES 18
JohnC2
Message 2 of 19

Re: Bt reward card

Go to solution

Hi  @grzesiekskowron1 I can see from your previous thread there were a few problems with your order which may have held up your reward card. 

Please click on my profile and select the contact the mods option and we will be happy to chase this for you.

Ps please confirm the amount of the amount reward card when you complete the form

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
grzesiekskowron1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 19

Go to solution
@JohnC2
Hi thanks for answer, yes I had some problems with my account and after 3 months instead of bt fibre 2 for 39.99 I have bt fibre 2 for 58,99 without explanation and I dont get any confirmation for that order but it doesnt matter now, I would like to get my reward card.
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @grzesiekskowron1 I called last night sorry I could not reach you. I just wanted to confirm that I have heard back from the promotions team and your reward card is ordered and will be with you within the next 3 weeks.

In relation to the billing on your account I found that the broadband discount line was missing from your account and have added it for you now. I have also applied a credit for the discount you have missed out on since the broadband was activated.

Cheers
John

grzesiekskowron1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 19

Go to solution
Hi @JohnC2
Thank you for your help, now I will be waiting for my card. When I get it I will let you know to confirm.
0 Ratings
grzesiekskowron1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 19

Go to solution
Hi @JohnC2
I get today my bt reward card but I dont get my activation code.
I try via purecard.com website but I dont get any e-mail from them.
I checked spam etc but there is nothing.
I think there is wrong e-mail adress, could you check for me please is it activation code was send to the same adress e-mail as my bt account please?
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 7 of 19

Go to solution

@grzesiekskowron sorry about that. The code is always sent to the same email address we have on your BT account, sometimes is sent a couple of weeks before the card is delivered. Have you checked your spam folder or junk mail? 

0 Ratings
grzesiekskowron1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 19

Go to solution
Hi @NeilO
Yes i checked everything but I dont get it.
Is it any chance to someone copy my e-mail with mistake or something?
Or is it any chance to get that code other way? I try via purecard.com website but it doesnt work
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 9 of 19

Go to solution

@grzesiekskowron1 Thanks for checking. I think it can only be emailed and is issued by our rewards team. @JohnC2 has already been in touch with the rewards team on your behalf so I'll ask him to look at this for you tomorrow when he's back in the office.

0 Ratings
grzesiekskowron1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 19

Go to solution
@NeilO
That will be fine, he help me a lot and thats the last thing which I need to sort out and I will be finnaly happy 😊
0 Ratings