Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Richiemc88
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Bt reward

hello,

my fibre 2 activated on the 6th April but when I go to claim my reward which was £80 at the time of signup there is no reward to be claimed.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Bt reward

@Richiemc88 

@Richiemc88 wrote:

hello,

my fibre 2 activated on the 6th April but when I go to claim my reward which was £80 at the time of signup there is no reward to be claimed.

You cannot claim until at least 14 days after your service was activated.

0 Ratings
Richiemc88
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Hello,

it is now 14 days since my activation and I have just contacted live chat who claim there is no reward set to be put against my account. I have a screen shot of the offer I got stating £80 by reward card. 

any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Richiemc88,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that there is no reward showing on your profile for you to claim. I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

We are extremely busy at present so it will take us longer to getting round to pick up your case.  We'll get back in touch with you as soon as we possibly can.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Richiemc88
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Hello,

It has now been another week without anything. I understand it’s busy But it’s been a total of 21 days since my activation and there is still nothing showing. The reward card was the deciding factor of me joining bt instead of someone else for a similar price. 

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

Its likely to take longer, but you have three months to claim, so its not a priority. One of the moderators will look at it when you reach the top of the queue.

0 Ratings
Richiemc88
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

It’s not a priority? Must be nice to be in a position to say that £80 during this time isn’t a priority. 

0 Ratings