cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oldgreygary
Contributor
Message 1 of 28

Bt website update where's the broadband usage monitor

I suspect that there is a straightforward answer to this. On the newly styled BT website I cannot find the link to the Broadband usage monitor. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Gary

0 Ratings
27 REPLIES 27
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 28

Re: Bt website update where's the broadband usage monitor

mine is available when I go to MY BT, services, broadband and is last option

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
oldgreygary
Contributor
Message 3 of 28

The website I am being directed to is different. It used to have my services now it's got myphone, mybroadband etc. I just scrolled down a bit further and it says that I have no phone or broadband accounts. It directs you to a 'form filling' window which I am confused about. As this is asking about problems with a product. I don't actually have a problem with a product it's the website that's the problem!

Gary

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 28

@oldgreygary wrote:

I suspect that there is a straightforward answer to this. On the newly styled BT website I cannot find the link to the Broadband usage monitor. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Gary

Hi.

Have a look at my shortcuts (link below) options 14d-14j, the latter is the latest online monitor.

0 Ratings
oldgreygary
Contributor
Message 5 of 28

Hello Andy,

The problem for me anyway is that there doesn't seem to be an option when I get there to be able to access the monitor?

Gary

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 28

@oldgreygary wrote:

Hello Andy,

The problem for me anyway is that there doesn't seem to be an option when I get there to be able to access the monitor?

Gary

Have you tried any of my shortcuts ? Options 14j is the one to use (though the others do work), which can be separately bookmarked.

0 Ratings
oldgreygary
Contributor
Message 7 of 28

Yup, have tried your links.While, they work I don't get any broadband usage information.

The problem seems to be that although MyBt account can be logged into. It has no products associated with it. So I would guess that's why there are no options there? I have been directed to another window which I have filled in to see if they can sort it out. I don't know how long the 'new' website has been in action? I hope it is there website and not some sort of illegal one that has infiltrated BT?!

Gary

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 28

@oldgreygary wrote:

Yup, have tried your links.While, they work I don't get any broadband usage information.

The problem seems to be that although MyBt account can be logged into. It has no products associated with it. So I would guess that's why there are no options there? I have been directed to another window which I have filled in to see if they can sort it out. I don't know how long the 'new' website has been in action? I hope it is there website and not some sort of illegal one that has infiltrated BT?!

Gary

Have you ever managed to see the online usage monitor ? If not, then either you've not associated your broadband number with your login details, or perhaps you have more than one login to bt.com.

There have been folk who have been unable to view the details for some reason or other, possibly due to a slight corruption in their online account.

A redirection within bt.com is extremely unlikely to go to some illegal site !

0 Ratings
Ratty2012
Recognised Expert
Message 9 of 28

Try this link, it goes to the usage monitor direct after you login: http://bt.com/broadbandusagemonitor

0 Ratings
welshdragon
Contributor
Message 10 of 28

I shouldn't worry about it too much, my usage has not been updated since 10/1/13. Smiley Mad

0 Ratings