Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 19

Re: Bt wholesale cancelling multiple orders

Its may take the mods couple of days to get back to depending on how many customers with problems are in the queue before you  just need to be patient

I thought you had Internet now using 4g from BT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
JennyD76
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 19

I do have the hybrid but as its on a cancelled account I'm expecting it to go off at any minute, I'm surprised it's not gone off already. It weirdly came on about a week after it was cancelled, not complaining, its been a lifesaver.
0 Ratings
pippincp
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 19

I know some of the mods personally, I guarantee they will get you sorted  out.

0 Ratings
JennyD76
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 19

And it's just been cancelled again. No reason why, just yet advisor who wants to place another order. Advisor can't explain why its been cancelled. I am at a loss what to do. I hope the mods can help, I can't even stop this because all other companies will have the same BT Wholesale problem.
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 19

I would suggest you don't do anything as that may just cause more confusion and just wait for mods contacting you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
JennyD76
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 19

I am now being told that my line is incompatible and they can't help anymore. This is the same line BT we're providing broadband through up until 6 weeks or so ago. So now I can't use any Internet providers that use BT wholesale I can't get broadband anywhere. I think that leaves me with the really expensive mobile data providers, I genuinely can't afford that.

Even though they are saying they can't help they also want to put me back through to sales to place the 4th order since Sunday. That just makes no sense at all.

Three weeks of this, I am exhausted, it's making me ill.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 19

Save all the stress and wait on mods getting back to you  just need to wait until you reach top of mod inbox as to ensure everyone treated equally they reply in order assistance requests received

0 Ratings
JennyD76
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 19

Quick update. Hybrid connect went off today, so now have no Internet again. The mod dealing with me last week promised my line would be connected on Friday. It wasn't. I haven't heard from him again, he was meant to check in on Friday to place the broadband order. He was lovely, maybe he's doing something in the background so I won't complain too much.
Another lad from a few weeks ago called today, he says he has now taken over and assured me, again, that it'll be connected, this time on Wednesday. A fresh broadband order can be placed on Thursday. I've heard this promise countless times now so not holding my breath. At a minimum I'm looking at another 2 weeks to get online.
I have the 3 mobile data router here, it's still in the box as I'm loathed to start the contract as it's so expensive and less reliable. I don't think I have any choice now though.
So far 36 calls and over 13 hours on those calls and I have nothing to show for it but more grey hair and a ton of new wrinkles. I'll need to contact Offcom as this situation hit an unacceptable level weeks ago now.
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 19 of 19

Hi @JennyD76 

Thanks for posting back.

I'm dealing with your complaint and I have sent you a private message a few moments ago.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings