Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 31

Re: Bttv comeback

Go to solution
Yes that's fine I went to go do that as mentioned in a previous reply but iam now being told I can't have the offer that's on my account. That's the issue I have now. Iam being quoted 24 per month by the sales team but there is an offer of 18.50 on my upgrade options. Sales team are saying it doesn't exist but it's still there today.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 12 of 31

Go to solution

@moonie2014 have you tried ordering via the upgrade options in MyBT ? These offers are often only available on the website. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 31

Go to solution
Neil thanks for getting in touch. This is where I saw it in MYBT, went through the process and then got an error of something like we can't set this up on your line.
Which I know I can have as I had it about 3 months ago and extra box.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 14 of 31

Go to solution

@moonie2014 Oh I see, then you'd need to speak with the easy assist team as they can replicate the online orders.  I'll sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll be happy to help.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 31

Go to solution
Many thanks
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 16 of 31

Go to solution

Hi @moonie2014  Thanks for sending over your details. On further investigation there was an old order on your account that was still showing as open. I'll get that closed now and once the system updates through to bt.com you should be able to place your order from your online account tomorrow. Please try then and post back and let me know you get on.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 17 of 31

Go to solution
Great thank you , will give it a go
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 18 of 31

Go to solution
Hi John good Morning, I have tried again this morning and still the same message. I can see the open order on my account is no longer there.

Iam unsure where to go from here now, or just leave it.

The reason for wanting to come back as sky have just announced price increases so my deal with them is no longer attractive. I saw this offer on my account and thought great. I will cancel with sky while I can and go back BT. But it's proving really difficult to do so.

Do you have any other suggestions?
Many thanks
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 19 of 31

Go to solution

HI @moonie2014  I called earlier but the line was engaged. I've sent you a private message. 

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 20 of 31

Go to solution

Hi @moonie2014  Thanks for getting back to me. I don't have this offer on my profile so as Neil thought I will need to transfer you to the easy assist help desk. When would it be best to call you and transfer you through?

Cheers
John 

0 Ratings