cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 16

Re: COMPLAINT - Moving Home Order

the mods are currently busier than normal their wait is typically 6 working days this excludes weekends it has currently been only 4 working days 

0 Ratings
JRH
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 16

@john46; @DavidM

In due respect John, it has been another 3 days since your comment about the speed of response.  I also emailed David who confirmed that 'my email was at the top of the list'

This would appear to be indicative of the service standard provided - just a quick glance up and down the forum topics would seem to confer with this

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
JRH
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 16

Update - I received a call on Friday 10th telling me I would get a call to discuss these issues? I have subsequently received 3 calls each of which has been disconnected after circa 2 seconds so I still haven't actually spoken with anyone. Continued communication company irony.
0 Ratings
JRH
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 16

Another day - still no contact.

It's good to see that using this system a moderator will take personal ownership of the problem and sort it out...... Then again?

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Hi JRH,

Thanks for posting. I can see this is with our escalations team and they're due to call you again tomorrow.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
JRH
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 16

@DavidM

I'm assuming that as it's coming up to 8:30 pm that I'm not going to get that call I was due today. It is now a month since I was promised my first call back. I'm coming to the conclusion that BT's stategy is to simply ignore & or grind down any complainant to submission. Hardly surprising when BT has such a monopoly & a toothless tiger for a regulator.
It's easy to ignore someone that has nowhere to turn. There is no such thing as a complaints department; the regulator doesn't get involved in complaints & if I cancel my direct debit, BT will simply destroy my credit score for failing to pay for an 18 month contract that I never agreed to!!!
I'm off to find the CEO's contact details (albeit BT makes it very difficult to find contact details). Perhaps the CEO's PA will reply - I don't expect the CEO to for one second. I don't know why I think I'll get a response at all as I assume the culture comes from the top.

You might guess I'm less than impressed
0 Ratings