cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jill-morris
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

COMPLAINT

I don't have bt services as the engineer could not connect us. I am regularly billed by bt. I ring them every time and it gets sorted... Until next time! "So sorry" "this has never happened before" "I have never heard of this happening before". I just got a bill for over £200, anyone else have something like this happen? And what can I do about it?
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: COMPLAINT

Hi Jill-morris,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I can look into this for you if you wish. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

Jill-morris
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

That's not really what I was hoping for from this forum. It has been investigated monthly by kind sincere people. And put right too, but it isn't right, is it? How many people would pay just to make it go away? I know I have come close.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

not sure what you expected posting on the community forum where customers help customers.  the only people on the forum that can help you are the forum mods who are the only BT employees on the forum.  you have been offered help from the forum mods who will take persobal responsibility for your problem and give you one point of contact until resolved

I would strongly suggest you accept the mods offer - especially if you want a solution

Just read the forum posts to see how mods have helped many people

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Jill-morris
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Thank you.
0 Ratings