Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 19

Re: COMPLAINTS!

Go to solution

@samglover wrote:

I am having very simular issues.

Have you found someone sensible to speak to?

this thread is 9 months old!!

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 19

Re: COMPLAINTS! How do I post a message

Go to solution

Hello

I do not know how to post a new message

Debbie

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 19

Go to solution

just go to the board on which you want t post and on left your will see 'new message'  then select

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 19

Go to solution

Thanks, I figured out how to do it.  Thanks for the quick reply.  I hope I get a reply from BT about my complaint soon.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 19
Moved:

Go to solution
0 Ratings
havelock
Message 16 of 19

Go to solution

I have been waiting for a call back since December....sick of calling them, was cut off after 25 mins today. I've e mailed and will now try writing too. Any suggestions?

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 19
Moved:

Go to solution
0 Ratings
wends046
Message 18 of 19

Go to solution

I have never dealt with such a useless company in all my life.

Gave my curent broadband provider 28 days notice on my service and decided to go for BT infinity 1 plus anytime calls, rang and placed order and explained line would not be free until 11th June, when Talk Talk had suspended sevice.

Not a problem , I was told. There the fiasco begins. First order cancelled apparently , reason unknown. So rang again and reordered, cancelled again!

This has now gone on for over 2 weeks , after numerous phone calls all over the world , staff with no idea what the other is doing , I have now come to the realisation that I have had a lucky escape from this awful company. They clearly do not want my custom and I shall be happy to go elsewhere and will never consider using BT again.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Craig33
Message 19 of 19

Go to solution

BT are giving me a real headache!!, just got off the phone with a major complaint and guy I spoke to could only offer me five pounds to make things better!, this is our second month with Bt and they still can't get it right. At the point now when I just feel like telling them to remove it....what a joke!

0 Ratings