Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KatieRussell
Beginner
Message 1 of 19

COMPLAINTS!

Go to solution
Hello,

I am on my 8th complaint with BT and have got absolutely nowhere!

We moved house and ordered a package with BT of broadband, phone and vision in May. Originally BT couldn't decide what exchange we would be on, after hours and hours on the phone ( on a mobile to a 0800 number may I add) and over £150 in phone bills we finally got broadband and the phone the beginning of August. However I still have no vision, no resolve to my complaint and not one person from BT has had the decency to call us back.

It's has caused no end of stress for us and hours and I mean literally hours on the phone getting pushed from pillar to post being told I was talking to the wrong department constantly.

All I am asking is that someone from BT firstly calls me following my 4 emails over the past 7 days my 2 online chats and my 7 hours in total sat on the phone trying to sort it and apologise. I have never ever had dealings with such a unreliable dysfunctional, company with such a lack of 'personal touch'. I am not asking the world, I am asking for someone to listen to me and help me!

Thanks Kate
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
18 REPLIES 18
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 19

Re: COMPLAINTS!

Go to solution

This is a customer to customer forum. The only BT staff are the forum moderators who are a UK based team. I'm sure after they read this post they will endeavour to help you. If they can help they will contact you via this post.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 19

Go to solution

Hi KatieRussell,

I would like to take a look at your complaint. Please could you send me in your details using the link found in the "About Me" section of my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
KatieRussell
Beginner
Message 4 of 19

Go to solution

Thank you, I have updated my details in the personal information section

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 19

Go to solution

did you click on Paddy's name and then you should find the link to an email which you complete

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
kevster1009
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 19

Go to solution
on a mobile to a 0800 number may I add) and over £150 in phone bills

Get the 0800 wizard app, it then comes off your minutes rather than charge you anything.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 19

Go to solution
you do not need an app to do just the same use From a mobile: 0330 123 4151 as shown on the BT.com website
0 Ratings
atsang
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 19

Go to solution

the 0330 number is still gonna take anyone's mobile minutes! considering how many minutes we need to wait to connect to your call centres, and how many calls we need to conect to someone that understands english!

I suggest WeQ4U app, just let the app do the waiting, the app will disconnect the call and call you back once someone picks up the phone at the other end.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 9 of 19

Go to solution

The BT Call centres also offer a call back system at busy periods.

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
samglover
Message 10 of 19

Go to solution

I am having very simular issues.

Have you found someone sensible to speak to?

0 Ratings