Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 5

Call Protect and BT Privacy active but show as 30 day contract

Go to solution

I have recently recontracted and upgraded to fibre. The order has completed and I was just having a browse at MyBT add-ons and saw that both the Call Protect and BT Privacy with caller display had green ticks saying they were active but also they were a 30 day contract. 
The order states the BT Privacy is for 12 months but I am aware it becomes completely free in October.

Is this how the add-ons are now displayed as monthly contracts as LRS still shows the expected expiry date.

Privacy display.PNG

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Call Protect and BT Privacy active but show as 30 day contract

Go to solution

Hi @conrad,

Looking at the screen shot it looks like the Caller Display and BT privacy is on a rolling 30 day contact and not a 12 month contract. 

I can take a look at your account to make sure the Caller Display contract has been renewed correctly. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@PaddyB  have sent the form off regarding this and another matter regarding the same order which is still awaiting resolution Smiley Frustrated

0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@PaddyB   I have received the latest bill which shows the b/b at £30.99 (pre LRS) and the anytime calls at £7.50.
Privacy caller display has been discounted from £1.75 to £0 and is shown as being for 12 months. BT call protect is shown as £0 but no term length.  The bill amount was in line with my rough expectations allowing for the credit from last months bill.

So everything looks fine from my end so many thanks for your help  Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @conrad,

That great thank you for posting back Smiley Happy

Cheers

PaddyB

0 Ratings