cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Calls Packages

I currently have Fibre 100, Halo 1 and a 500 minutes call package. My contract is coming to an end and so I logged in to see what deals would be available. One such deal was Fibre 100, Halo 3 and complete wi-fi for an extra £6. I would have been happy to go with that. However, when I got to the checkout page, there was no option to keep my current calls package - the nearest would have been 400 minutes for about £2 more than the 500 minute package, making the overall package more like £8 extra. Am I alone in thinking that this makes the headline figure rather misleading, or is there a way I could in keep the calls package as it is and just add the complete wi-fi for an extra £6?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Calls Packages

Think you may have to phone BT to see if you can keep your old call package.

I have always found that phoning BT sometimes gives you better discounts than what they offer you online.

I can also see why more people are using their mobile and not the landline to make calls as depending on package most mobile networks now offer unlimited minutes.

Darren 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Try phoning options team tomorrow and see what you can negotiate 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

ney and imjolly,

You are, of course, both right. However, as the offers online are personalised, I still think that they could be presented in a bit more honest way and show an overall increase or decrease based on my total package.

0 Ratings