cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ricknixon65
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Can Anyone Explain This. BT Sport Charges.

I received my bill last week.

Most of it was all above board no problems whatsoever so ever.

When it came to the BT Sport part though it does not seem right at all, so I would like to see if anyone here can explain it, as none of the <insert words here> from BT customer support can.

BT Sport Pack - £6.00 a month
This is the cost of your BT Sport on BT TV at £0.00 again month charged in advance from 21 Oct 2016 to 20 Nov 2016.

BT keep saying that it is an "Out of contract charge" but failed to remember that I renewed my BT TV and broadband in August onto a new 24 month contract, therefore in contract.

All replies would be gratefully appreciated.
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can Anyone Explain This. BT Sport Charges.

@ricknixon65 That sounds link a mistake, please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
SpottyDog
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can Anyone Explain This. BT Sport Charges.

I've been charged £6 for the last 3 months, every time I phone 0800800030 spend an hour on the phone and get a refund and I'm told it won't happen again, each time they say they have to request Online Integrity Form to sort out my bill.  I have to say BT seems to have the most complicated billing system I have ever come across.  If they get it wrong the next time it is probably a case of 3 strikes and out.

0 Ratings