cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abbevillian
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Can log into mail but not MyBT

Since my mail was moved from Yahoo to BT I have been unable to log in to MyBT. When I click the link in the the email I   get every month telling me my bill is ready to be viewed I am taken to the email page. When I click the MyBT tab from there I get another login screen. When I complete that (accurately)  the browser flashes up a couple of page names and goes back to the same login prompt. This repeats ad infinitum. It happens in both Safari and Firefox. Clearing the cache makes no difference. Trying to log into MyBT from the Ipad app doesn't work either, it tells me my login credentials are invalid.

I can receive email through webmail, and on all my devices, so there's nothing wrong with my ID and password. I just can't get through to my account.

This is a serious problem as I have no way of checking my bills, or reviewing and/or amending my package. There doesn't seem to be any way to raise this as a problem other than posting it here and hoping someone will be listening.

So I'm hoping.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
nellybongo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: Can log into mail but not MyBT

I've been suffering the same issue for the last few months - still no joy despite trying different computers / browsers etc

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 6

Hi @nellybongo and @abbevillian ,

Thank you for posting, I'm sorry you're not able to sign in to your My BT. If you send me your details I'll be able to give you a hand. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Pilgrim143
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

I have had this problem too (for months) since migrating to BTMail from Yahoo. Clicking on MyBT goes to a login that just goes in a loop. Getting quarterly bill today reminded my I occasionally need to go there.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Pilgrim143 I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help. 

0 Ratings
Colin_C2
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

I'm having the same problem. Login to MyBT, and it sweeps past the account details and straight into BT Webmail.

What should I do?

Thanks

0 Ratings