Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
par33t
Message 1 of 16

Can not claim BT reward card

Go to solution

Hi,

My BT Reward Card for £50 became eligible to claim from today (22nd April). When I log in to my rewards, I see the picture of my reward, but there is no link or anything else to take me any further.

I've logged in on different browsers, ipad, home pc, etc... But still nothing appears to enable me to actually claim my reward.  From reading online, I'm not the only one to experience this issue.  Is it done on purpose to put people off claiming?

I have registered on the forum to maybe get help from a BT Mod & have attempted to use a 'contact mod link'....but have seen no link in two Mod's profiles.... I am signed in when I've tried this... Not sure what I'm doing wrong - maybe because I'm a new forum member & this feature isn't available to me yet?

Anyway, it seems everything is made very difficult to claim these rewards 

I would appreciate any help...

Many thanks 

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 16

Re: Can not claim BT reward card

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum. @par33t 

https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

What happens if you click on the "Login to claim reward" link?

It should take you to a claim page.

reward.jpg

0 Ratings
par33t
Message 3 of 16

Go to solution
Hi, it just shows me what rewards I have to claim, no links or anything else, there is a picture of the card and an expiry date of 23rd jun 2019, I cant click on the card and there is no link to a form.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 16

Go to solution

@par33t wrote:
Hi, it just shows me what rewards I have to claim, no links or anything else, there is a picture of the card and an expiry date of 23rd jun 2019, I cant click on the card and there is no link to a form.

So you have cllicked on the link shown on my image, logged into MyBT to see the reward card, but you cannot do anything else, is that correct?

I am not sure of the rest, but if it shows a card number, then I think you may be sent an activation code, but I will ask for advice.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @par33t,

welcome to the community. I'm sorry you're haven't been able to claim your Rewards Card. This is something I'll be able to help you with.

I've sent you a private message with details on how you can contact the Mod Team.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
par33t
Message 6 of 16

Go to solution

yes, clicked through the login page, no card number showing just a small picture below, no links or claim forms.

thanks for your help IMG_0790.PNG

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 16

Go to solution

@par33t 

If you reply to the private message from @PaddyB , one of the team will look at it.

To me, that looks like the card will be sent automatically to your installation address, with no more action needed.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @par33t,

Thank you for sending in your details. I've had a look and can see the Rewards Card is linked to your order for BT Mobile.

As the order was for BT Mobile you'll need to wait 30 days after the date of purchase to claim the Rewards Card.

You can find more details here - Information about the BT Reward Card

The 30 days from the date you ordered is due to pass on the 25th of April. I'll follow up with you on Friday to make sure the Rewards Card has been correctly claimed.

Thanks

PaddyB

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
par33t
Message 9 of 16

Go to solution
Thanks, It had said I could claim from 22nd April when I checked previously to see it had recorded the reward. I’ll try again on 25th
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @par33t,

I've had a look at your account and I can see that the Rewards Card was successfully claimed on the 24th of April. You'll should receive the Rewards in the next 30 days from that date.

Thanks

PaddyB

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings