Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Radams1994
Beginner
Message 11 of 16

Re: Can not claim BT reward card

Go to solution
Spoiler
Hi there I have been having the same issue I have a screen shot were its telling me to be able to claim from the 16th of june, which is today. There isnt any option or further process of claiming so how am I ment to be able to claim my reward?
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Radams1994 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're having difficulty claiming your reward card.

May I ask what date was your service activated, and was it for broadband or a BT mobile package? 

0 Ratings
Radams1994
Beginner
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

Its mobile, and it was the 16th of may. I have the screen shot to say when I was able to claim ill send it through 

0 Ratings
Radams1994
Beginner
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution
  • It wont allow me to attach the photo to the message but it definitely said I could claim it todays date. What ive seen that everyone has problems with trying to claim. So how do I claim my reward??
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

@Radams1994 my reason for asking is the claim page will only become available once the 30 day cancellation period finishes so it should be there by now and I apologise that its not working.

I'll send you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we will get that looked into. 

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Radams1994  thanks for sending over your details. I've dropped you a Private message please can you check and reply to me.

thanks
John

0 Ratings