Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DollyDutchGirl
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Can’t access My Bills’ page on My BT

Go to solution

Each time I log onto ‘My BT’ to try and view my bills, I’m taken to a ‘pay your bill’ page...I can’t log into ‘My Bills’.  I have a direct debit set up.  Are BT having problems with their My BT page - and is anyone else encountering this problem please?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
NeilO
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can’t access My Bills’ page on My BT

Go to solution

@DollyDutchGirl welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I saw your other post where you mention premium mail, do you have any other account numbers registered against your BT ID? I'm thinking it might be linking you to an old account/bill.

If you've more than one account there's a drop-down option to choose the relevant account number to view the correct bill.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
DollyDutchGirl
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

May thanks for your kind reply Neil, it’s truly appreciated.  Unfortunately, the problem is that I simply can’t even access the page to allow me to access my bills.   I log onto MY BT, try to access view my bills....and the page simply comes up with the page for ‘ pay your bill’.  I can access emails etc., however, just cannot get to the page that allows me to see the accounts or the bills.

0 Ratings
DollyDutchGirl
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Finally managed to sort it Neil. It was simply a password word problem.  I went in and changed it...and now all is fine.  So sorry to have troubled you....😊

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@DollyDutchGirl no problem at all, I'm glad you figured out the problem and got it sorted 😀

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings