Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ICG
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Can't access my bills via My BT

Go to solution

I am tearing my hair out with this problem so can someone please help!!!

I agreed to have paperless billing back in 2014 but can't remember whether I activated my My BT ID. I have always paid BT by direct debit and the amount has varied very little so really haven't tried to check bills on line. Over the past few months have noticed my direct debit payments creeping upwards so decided to check the bills on line. When I sign on  I get a message saying my last bill was issued in 2014 and my next will be issued in 2024 and there are no bills displayed. I spoke to someone at BT who told me that the problem is fixed and I would be able to access my bills once my new bill had been issued on the 15th July I asked them to confirm this by email but they refused saying it definitely would be fixed. Checked yesterday no joy, again today. Spoke to someone yesterday regarding the issue and again today but they don't instil me with any confidence that the problem will be resolved. Have others had this problem, how was it resolved. Help!!!

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: Can't access my bills via My BT

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @ICG and welcome.

I'm sorry you can't get you bills online. I'm sure I can help with this. Can you send me over your details, including your MyBT username? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my pofile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
ICG
Beginner
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks David. How do I respond with the information you have requested, I presume you mean my telephone number and My BT user name, don't want to post these on an open forum. Have gone in to you profile and the only option I can see to contact you is via private message?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @ICG,

Thanks for posting. You should be able to see 'click here to conact the mods' in my profile. Click that and complete and submit the form.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

The forum mods link looks like this

mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
ICG
Beginner
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks David it's finally sorted now, technical help desk put me through to billing and they sorted it there and then! Why they couldn't have done this week's ago I just don't know. Just slightly worried that to get it to function billing asked me to provide them with my security question answer, they requested a password reset, I received a text with a password change code, they then changed my password and told me I couldn't change it for several days, I have however changed it and my security question today. I would have thought thus was bad practise and infringed security policies etc! 

0 Ratings
ICG
Beginner
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution
Thanks for that.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @ICG Thanks for letting us know you got it sorted and sorry it took so long and the incorrect info you were given.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
fapeon
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

I have read with much intrest the many reports of Bt customer who can not access their bil on line .

It is really surprising as when speaking to BT HELP this was i was advised not possible .....THEY REALLY NEED MANY MORE BRAIN CELLS TO USE  ON THIS SITE ONE/1 IN REALLY NOT SUFFICENT.....PARTICULARLY WHEN THE ONLY ONE IN USE AND AND AVAILABLE CANT BE MADE USE OF BY ALL AT BT >>>>>AT THE SAME TIME<<<<< .

THE SITE IS NOR ACCESSABLE WHY DONT THEY REPAIR IT  ARE THEY ALL COMPLETE EEJITS 

0 Ratings