Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Can’t claim my BT Reward

Go to solution

Hi, would appreciate any help or advice on claiming my reward. I signed up for Superfast Fibre 1 Unlimited on the 18/12/2019 and has been active since 6/1/2020. My rewards of £100 BT MasterCard and £70 Amazon card have still not been activated. My rewards page says no rewards to claim?

cheers, Des

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Can’t claim my BT Reward

Go to solution

@Birleyd 

Welcome to this user forum.

This was the promotion during that period.

From 13.12.19 until 23.12.19 new to BT customers are eligible for a £60 Reward Card when ordering a Broadband Unlimited Package, £60 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Essential Package, £80 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £110 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £110 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded

I cannot actually see a £100 one, are you sure you have the correct amount?

I am not sure about the Amazon card, as I have not seen BT promoting that recently. Perhaps it was another website offering it?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution
Hi Keith, many thanks for your very quick reply.
It was definitely £100, I saw the offer on a Moneysavingexpert email and applied via a link to BT . The £70 Amazon card is through Broadband Genie and I have a link that says it is processing and awaiting confirmation of completed account to release the card.
Thanks, Des
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Birleyd,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to claim your BT Reward Card as part of your offer for signing up to BT. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Birleyd,

Thank you for taking my call. I've passed on your details to the Reward Team and I've asked them to investigate. It normally takes them around 5 working days to get back to us. I'll post back as soon as I have an update.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution
Hi Keith,
Just wanted you to know I have received my MasterCard today, thanks for all your help
Des.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Excellent 😀

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Birleyd,

Thank you for posting back. I'm happy you've received the card.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings