Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
camerallan
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Can't claim reward card

Go to solution

Hello,

I placed an order for Fibre 1 on the 17th August 2020. When I clicked on the Fibre 1 package, there was a yellow banner saying I would receive a £70 reward card, which I could claim after my activation date.

My broadband was activated on the 1st Sep and I still cannot claim the card. When I got to the rewards page I get the message: 'There are no rewards waiting to be claimed'.

Hoping someone can sort this out for me.

Cheers

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
camerallan
Beginner
Message 2 of 6

Re: Can't claim reward card

Go to solution
I'll check again 14 days after my activation date, as it seems that the cooling off period may come into play here.
Seems like that should be stated somewhere other than the forums, as none of the help I can find on the rewards page mentions having to wait 14 days.
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @camerallan welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you are not able to claim your reward card yet. If it is not showing after the 14 days have passed post back and we'll be happy to get the reward card claimed for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
camerallan
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi John!

14 days after my activation date, still unable to claim my card.

Would appreciate your help.

Cheers,

Cameron

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @camerallan I'm sorry your reward card is not available to be claimed on the website, I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help. 

DavidM
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @camerallan,

Your reward card is on the way. Let me know when you get it.

All the best

David

0 Ratings