cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Can't find AJM/BTCOM reference to claim TopCashback

Go to solution

I am also having the same issue if there is anybody who can help me, I can't get through on the chat function either.

I clicked through Top Cashback and they need the AJM/BTCom reference but its not on any of my emails and my engineer who fitted my fibre to premises has never heard of it.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Message 2 of 8

Re: Can't find AJM/BTCOM reference to claim TopCashback

Go to solution

Hi @PLY6267 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!  I have moved your post to create your own thread discussion as the thread you had posted on has already been marked as solved.

Sorry that you're having problems claiming for your Topcashback reward.  Have a word with our >> Live Chat Team << who should be able to provide you with this info for you to raise your claim 😁

Post back and let me know how you get on chatting with them.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Robbie, I managed to get through to the chat today and they were able to give me the AJM reference.

Many thanks for your time.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Unfortunately I supplied Top Casback with the AJM reference that I was given but now BT have rejected the claim because the "transaction cannot be traced" . It feels like I have been going around in circles for the last 2 weeks and it is causing me no end of stress.

I would be thankful for any help to move this forward successfully. 

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @PLY6267 sorry that your cashback has been rejected. Have you just been connected in the last two weeks? If so have a look at TCB Help and this will give you an idea of the timescale cashback can take. 
It is concerning that they cannot trace the claim although this could be that you have only recently had your order completed. Was this rejection from a Missing Cashback Claim you raised? If not please raise one with TCB first.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for the advice John. My broadband was fitted 09/06/20 but the order was made in May. 

I will have  a try the TCB and see how I get on.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Sorry John, Ive just re-read your reply.

It is BT who said they cannot trace my claim not TCB. BT supplied the reference, TCB applied with that reference and BT declined saying that they couldn't identify the reference - the one that they had supplied 3 days earlier!!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @PLY6267 thanks for the update. It sounds like the AJM reference given was not correct. If you are in a rush then you would be best to call in. If you're happy to wait, as we are very busy at the moment, I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help. 

cheers

John

0 Ratings