cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Can’t find content partner under my products

I’ve got my email to say I have my Xbox game pass but I Can’t find content partner under my products to claim it. Anyone know how to get it please 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Can’t find content partner under my products

there are numerous posts like yours using search and check for solutions

when was activation?

do you have more than 1 BTID?

have you paid your first bill?

you must use pc/laptop not app

is your order marked as completed?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

I only have the one bt account. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

what about other points which are probably reason can't see content partners even though you have had email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Haven’t paid first bill yet and was installed last week

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

first bill need to be paid and order showing completed before you will see content partners  probably take afew days after

0 Ratings