Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geoff_W
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Can't get the Britbox Offer

Go to solution

I have recently taken out a new BT Broadband contract and am trying to get the Britbox 6 months for free offer. I see within the community that others have had the same problem, and so I appeal for help here as I was getting the run-around from BT Help.

I have checked that I am the Account Holder. I only have Fibre Broadband & Phone line (no TV) but the offer states I only need to be a new broadband customer to qualify. When I log in to My BT there is no 'Get Britbox' option so I don't know what to try next.

Geoff 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
garybs29
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't get the Britbox Offer

Go to solution

Have you went to bt.com/britbox & tried to sign up, that was all I had to do

0 Ratings
Geoff_W
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
That link just took me to the MyBT login page. When I log in, there is no option to sign up to Britbox.
0 Ratings
Geoff_W
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Update...

Yesterday I decided to ring BT again to try to sort out the problem. While I was on the phone I logged into my BT account so I could accurately describe the pages I was looking at. Upon looking at Your Products I spotted, under Content Partners, the Britbox offer (which hadn't been there before). So I was able to click Get Britbox and I am now signed up to the 6 month trial.

I told the BT agent she was obviously a miracle worker as I had barely explained the problem and it was suddenly fixed!

0 Ratings