cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LOGIC11
Message 1 of 5

Can't order BT sport on Sky Q, doesn't recognise the Viewing card number registered to my address

I thinks this has been resolved before, but cant find the thread. 

Cant order BT sport as it doesnt recognise my sky viewing card at my address. 

Checked with Sky and everything working and correct on their end, tried calling BT but they're not sure, any way know how to resolve this??

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can't order BT sport on Sky Q, doesn't recognise the Viewing card number registered to my addres

0 Ratings
LOGIC11
Message 3 of 5

Re: Can't order BT sport on Sky Q, doesn't recognise the Viewing card number registered to my addres

Looks like I'll have to wait for a Mod to get in contact, and it's gonna take over 10 days to fix it!!!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Hi @LOGIC11

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community!

Sorry for the problems you're having placing an order for BT Sport on Sky Q.  As you aren't getting anywhere we will pick this up and give you a hand from here.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings