cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
PLanFibre
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Can't order Infinity 1 at correct price?

Go to solution

I'm trying to order Infinity 1 at the special online price of £10/month for 12 months. Initially I placed an order, through the £10/month link, and noticed the summary said £15 but thought the discount might be applied later. Turned out £15/month was the final order price.

Rang up BT to ask about the order and told, yes I'd selected the £10/month option but for some unknown reason their system had flagged the price as £15/month. They told me to cancel and resubmit.

After a hell of a time trying to contact BT to get it cancelled it finally was and so I tried resubmitting it. No matter what I do the order displays £15/month not £10 after the BT site starts checking order details(it's nothing to do with my web browser).

Anybody any idea why the BT system seems to refuse to give me the correct £10 price for Infinity?  

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
PLanFibre
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: Can't order Infinity 1 at correct price?

Go to solution

This turned out to be a TopCashBack problem, if you order from the product landing page they send you to you get £15/month on confirmation, if you navigate to the product from the main BT page you get the £10/month offer.

0 Ratings
PLanFibre
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Should just clarify, I mean navigate to the product via the main product page within the window TopCashBack opened - so you get both the £10 deal and cashback.

idofbuxton
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Did you get this sorted?

Same thing here.  Tracked throguh TCB, bought at £10, online receipt says £15.  rang up to get that sorted, told it was.  Went live, online bill says £23.

Online chat says "mise-sell issue" but can't get BT to answer phone to discuss this.

0 Ratings
PLanFibre
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

As I said my order price looked fine once I navigated, within the TCB window, to the standard BT broadband page and ordered from there. Actually something else happened which meant I had to cancel the migration to BT a few days before it happened - but there was no problem with price differences up to that point.

0 Ratings
idofbuxton
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks.  Finally got throught a second time and been told it's being taken down to £1, given a VOL number and to expect an email confirming.  Hope things have worked out fine for you.

0 Ratings