cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Can't order broadband despite already having a line.

Hi All,

So I really do not know what is going on but it seems what ever ISP I try. I cannot order broadband.

It's ever since I switched from SKY something has not been right with my line. I cant even check on ADSL checker. Please can I have someone look into why my line is such a mess. 

It's like I am still linked to sky somehow even though I am BT and have been since March 2022.. 

samtheaspie_1-1651432248148.pngsamtheaspie_2-1651432334963.png

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Can't order broadband despite already having a line.

Have you tried phoning CS 150 or 0800800150 from mobile as they should be able to help you.

Do you have broadband only - no landline to make or receive calls?  Or are you on digital voice?

Have you checked MYBT to see if any outstanding orders

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

@imjolly I've been lumbered with DV.. 😞 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Then that is reason dslchecker is not working nor does btspeedtester.  I reported this well over a year ago and nothing has changed

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

That makes sense.. Yeah cant use speedchecker neither.. It's ever since I went DV. 

So does that mean I have an SOGEA line then and DV is just VOIP? This would make sense to me if confirmed that this is the case.

Off topic. Because I am also confused why my line stats havent changed in 2 months despite leaving the router on. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Your connection stats will only change when your hub drops connection or resets

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

I know this but I used to happily sync in at 74meg and now its 66meg.. I just want my line sorted and speed back... been going on way too long.. When you live in the sticks, speed matters. ROLL ON FTTP.

0 Ratings