cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 19

Re: Can't swap from Fibre 2 to Full Fibre 100

Go to solution

I wish I was lucky enough to need to phone the FTTP TEAM🙂

many others get referred to FTTP TEAM with a few having the same problem as you but perseverance paid off

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 12 of 19

Go to solution
so you haven't actually be tried it yourself then 🙂

Can I suggest that before being certain, you do?

I am not stupid.
Message 13 of 19

Go to solution

Phil just call 0800 800 150 press option to track an order when your connected just ask to be transferred to FTTP team. Life to short for all this messing around lol 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 19

Go to solution

@Phil_Waleswrote:
so you haven't actually be tried it yourself then 🙂

Can I suggest that before being certain, you do?

I am not stupid.

Not stupid but possessing a very short fuse. The guy is NEITHER a BT nor Openreach employee and is simply a  customer volunteering his free time.

Have you tried calling since? 

Message 15 of 19

Go to solution

I have called this number numerous times, at all times. If people who haven't called it even once persist in telling me that my experience is wrong, perhaps it's that that informs my response rather than "a short fuse". 

I take it you haven't actually called it either 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 19

Go to solution

I just made a comment that the number people keep recommending doesn't currently do what they think.

I was trying to be helpful.  I won't make that mistake again.

I

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @Phil_Wales,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you haven't been able to get through to the FTTP when calling 0800 587 4787.

That is the correct number for the FTTP team but they are busier than normal recently. When that number is busy, calls do get routed through the normal 150 call queue. 

If you send me your details, I'll take a look at this for you to see if I can help you with that order.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 18 of 19

Go to solution
Thanks. It's resolved now.

The issue was a data integrity error, as in a difference in records between BT and OR.

It took three passes for them to wrinkle out the issue, and it finally happened today. 149 Mb down, 30 up. So that's good.

Not so good that it took 1 month and a half to resolve a simple change from one fibre product to another, , but it's not as if I was without service of anything, so it's not the end of the world. Just a lot of wasted time for all concerned.
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @Phil_Wales,

Thank you for posting back to update the thread. 

I'm sorry it wasn't an easy fix but I'm glad you managed to get sorted in the end.

Thanks,

Paddy